Quote of the Day Challenge – Day 3
For the final day of the quote challenge, I wanted to share one of my favorite quotes from a song and go a bit more lighthearted. This quote from Bob Dylan is so unique and always makes me laugh. I hope you have enjoyed the quotes I have selected over the last 3 days. Thank you again to Lynne from Lynne’s Recipe Trails for nominating me! Please check out her awesome blog if you haven’t already. It is packed full of deliciousness!
My 3rd day nominees are – please do not feel obligated to participate:
Francesca from Flora’s Table
Lin from Lin’s Recipes
Heenie from Heenie’s Food Blog
Dragon’s Loyalty Award
A special thank you to Natascha from Natascha’s Palace for nominating me for this award. It is always such an honor to be nominated for a blogger award from a fellow blogger. Natascha has a wonderful blog full of delicious recipes. If you have not checked out her blog, please do. Thank you again for this honor Natascha!
Seven things about me:
- Reading cookbooks is one of my favorite past times….when I have the time 😉
- My 5 year old and I watch Chopped together whenever we can.
- I rarely drink hot coffee. I enjoy iced espresso drinks or an iced coffee that has been cold brewed.
- Room temperature water is my favorite drink.
- I named my website after my children.
- I love a cold and crisp day.
- I absolutely adore raw onions!
I would like to nominate the following bloggers for this award (in no particular order). Please do not feel obligated to participate.
Sandhya from Indfused
Lynne from Lynne’s Recipe Trails
Cheryl from Cheffie Cooks
Swapna from Swapna’s Kitchen
Jen from the Haute Mommy Handbook
Rules for the award:
1. Display the award on your blog.
2. Announce the win with a post and link to the blogger who nominated you.
3. Present 6 deserving bloggers with the award.
4. Link to your awardees in the post.
5. Write 7 things about you.
Rules of the quote challenge:
1 – Thank the blogger that nominated you.
2 – Share one new quote on three consecutive days on your blog. They can be from anyone, anything or anywhere.
3 – On each of the three days, nominate three more bloggers to carry on the fun! No pressure; nominees are free to decline.