Thank you so much to Katie from Quirky and Wonderful for nominating me for these 2 awards! It is always such a wonderful feeling to be recognized by a fellow blogger. Check out Katie’s blog if you haven’t already! It is packed with delicious food, ideas, and interesting posts.
Blogger Recognition Award
I started my blog, because I have always enjoyed creating recipes and wanted to share them since I can remember. My career took another path for many years, and I am so glad I am now sharing my recipes with my wonderful readers and a fantastic blogging community.
Advice to New Bloggers:
Blogging is a journey, not a quick trip. It takes a lot of work and time, especially if you are like me, and have no background in photography or website design and management.
My nominees are (in no particular order):
Millie of Millie Thom
Vidya of Traditionally Modern Food
Paula of Never a Dull Bling
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Write a post to show your award. Attach the award to the post.
- Give a brief story of how your blog started.
- Give a piece of advice or two to new bloggers.
- Select up to 10 other blogs you want to give the award to.
Questions from Katie
- Coffee or chocolate? Definitely coffee!
- What is your favorite season? fall.
- What is your favorite hobby? Kitchen sports 😉
- What kind of music do you like? I enjoy, folk, bluegrass, and Greek music, to name a few.
- Nutty brownies or nut-free brownies? Hmm, I am not a huge brownie fan, but I think nutty.
- What is the strangest thing you’ve ever eaten? I can’t think of anything right now.
- Do you say caramel like “care-uh-mel” or “car-mul”? care-uh-mel
- What skill would you like to master? food photography
- If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go? Antarctica
- Early riser or night owl? Early riser by necessity
- You have a whole day to yourself… how do you spend it? I would probably go shopping, lunch, take a nap, and maybe get a massage.
Questions for my nominees
- What is your favorite thing to cook?
- What is your favorite nut?
- If you could vacation anywhere, where would it be?
- What is the best movie you have seen recently?
- Do you prefer coffee or tea?
- Would you prefer to read cookbooks or novels?
- Do you mainly use glass or plastic food storage containers?
- What is your favorite flavor of ice cream?
- Do you prefer winter or summer?
My nominees are:
Kushi of Cook with Kushi
Swapna of Swapna’s Kitchen
- Thank the person who nominated you and link back to their blog.
- Display the Liebster Award on your blog.
- Answer the 11 questions you were asked.
- Nominate up to 11 bloggers and have them answer 11 questions.
- Let the other bloggers know you’ve nominated them.
- Copy the rules into your post.
Thanks again Katie!